- All Awards received from the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts (GCFM) unless otherwise noted.
- 1967 Civic Beautification – The island area in front of Lavender and Dunkin Donuts (no longer maintained by us), $200 from Sears Roebuck
- 1970 Citation – Beautification $15.00 from Sears Roebuck
- 1974 Citation – Garden Therapy
- 1978 Award of Appreciation – Garden Therapy
- 1980 National and State Awards – Flower Show, Silver Bowl and Certificate of Achievement
- 1990 Bay State Award – Flower Show
- 1991 State Award and President’s Bowl “Overall Excellence in Civic Development Projects“
- 1992 Club of Distinction Award
- 1994 Club of Distinction Award
- 1995 Club of Distinction Award
- 2015 National and State Awards – Civic Beautification, Boutwell House Gardens, certificate and silver plate
- 2016 Barbara May Website Award for a medium-sized club. Our website also received a first-place award from the National Club.
- 2018 Civic Development Award for Landscaping a Public Building
- Certificate of Merit for planting Arbor Day trees, and the design and installation of new landscape at the Groton Fire Station