- Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts (www.gcfm.org)
- Friends of the Tree Warden, Groton, MA (email@example.com)
- Nashua River Watershed Association (NRWA), Groton, MA (www.nashuariverwatershed.org)
- Worcester County Horticultural Society, Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA (www.towerhillbg.org)
- Groton Public Library, Groton, MA (gpl.org). We have two passes, each admitting two people, to the Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston, MA (www.towerhillbg.org). Both passes can be obtained from the president.
- The Garden Club Federation distributes a magazine, The MayFlower, describing club activities, classes, and business updates. An electronic version is distributed to members via our email system. The Mayflower can also be accessed at the Garden Club Federation website (www.gcfm.org) and members are encouraged to take advantage of all it has to offer.
The Club maintains a members only section of our website and a Facebook page. Contact our Club President or Secretary if you would like to join our Facebook page. Note that this is a closed group, and only open to current members of our club.
Garden Center Discounts
Several area garden centers and nurseries discount their sales to members of the club. These businesses are listed on the membership cards that are distributed annually with our yearbooks.
Members making purchases on behalf of the club are encouraged to avoid paying sales tax on those purchases. Forms ST-2 and ST-5 can be obtained from the club Treasurer. When these forms are presented to Massachusetts businesses at the time of purchase they will not charge sales tax on those purchases.